another song...
Sunday, May 17
Blinded by the lights
Hold you through forever
Won't let you go'
Cause if you jump I will jump too
We will fall together from the buildings ledge
Never looking back at what
We've doneWe'll say it was love
'Cause I would die for you
Because we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
Yeah you got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide
Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
It's a love story, baby, just say yes-
Keep on movin'
Keep climbin'
Keep faith baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith